Learn Synthesis & 'Analog' Sound Design with Arturia Mini V3 (Beginner & Intermediate Level) + Preset Pack included (40+ Presets)
Required Software: Arturia Mini V3 Vst (3.0 or higher)
What you will learn from this course:
- Interface and signal flow
- Basics of synthesis
- Noise generators
- Filtering / Filter types
- Envelope shaping
- Creating pitch effects, LFO shapes and noise techniques
- Creating state of the art sound designs
- Bass sound design
- Pad sound design
- Lead sound design
- Creative sound design
- Fx sound design
- Advanced sound design
What people say:
@prodmusiclive I just want to thank you for your Harmony & Chord course. Just started and I am understanding music so much better!
— Lorenzo Hernandez (@Noobdewd) December 1, 2016
@prodmusiclive Your course on Harmony and Chord progressions is what I've always needed to get into musical theory. Thanks guys!
— C. Alexandre (@AlexandreCoin) November 29, 2016
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
Hey, really follow @prodmusiclive and check out their videos, so awsome to learn. Im proud of producers like that, teaching so much. GREAT!!
— M!KE (@mikii95) 20. Juli 2015
I'm Francois, classically trained musician and music producer from Germany with an insatiable passion for great sound design, audio engineering and electronic music production. I've already released tracks on labels such as Universal Music, Parquet Recordings, Portrait Digital Recordings, Somatic Sense, Jannowitz Records and others. Maybe you've seen one of my tutorials on our YouTube channel "Production Music Live". Since I like exploring new ways of working and acquiring new skills, I decided to share some of my knowledge and skills.
Check out some of my electronic music productions on
More of what students say (about our other courses):
- "The new Deep House course is freakin' amazing guys :)" - Malcom S. (public post to our Facebook page)
- "Fantastic tutorial on composition! I'll be checking more of your guys stuff out" - Nathan L.
- "I just wanted to send you a small email saying this course really has been a game changer. I have learned so much in such a small time frame. Everything was explained so well I could actually follow what you were saying and copy it to my own music" - Colton M.
- "Actually I've been producing for over 6 years and I wanted a fresh perspective on music theory. 10/10 is what I give you guys! Great job, easy to follow - simple explanation. Great work. Thanks. Tom." - Thomas W.
- "I am overwhelmed by your work. You can tell how much effort and time you spend on each video/track. I just wanted to say thank you for all the tips and tricks you have shown us!"
- "The first course you provided is awesome! Give us a new one :) Love it!" - Woy R.
- "I think your course "Producing a Modern Track from Start to Finish in Ableton" was phenomenal. Please make more courses like this!“ - Eduardo A.
- "You guys are amazing and are helping me learn so much!! I love the composing aspect and hate how long it takes to make a full production but all of these tips and tricks make everything faster!" - Christopher P. R.
- "Your courses are awesomeness personified!! Really amazing practical tuition aimed at getting you producing entire tracks from concept to final mix. The best Ableton learning resource I have found so far by far." - Malcom S. ( another public post to our Facebook page)