After this course:
- you will be able to put & execute ideas into your computer with no figuring and hesitation.
- navigating & interface will be your second home
- you will get to know music production not only as a process but a mindset
- general knowledge such as: necessary equipment, useful websites, workflow of pros & many more will be no more foreign for you
- you will get to know the mixing & mastering essentials and secrets
- your experience level will be as high as 3 years trained producer
The very first thing you need to learn is a solid knowledge on your DAW capabilities - to make sure YOU are the limitation, not the tools you use.
I'm teaching you everything you need to know & what I wish I knew when I was starting out.
If you want to get new info every week make sure to follow us on
Preview10 - Piano (3:26)
Start11 - Pluck (4:55)
Start12 - Second Pluck & New Piano (7:21)
Start13 - Color Coding (4:16)
Start14 - Basic Arrangment (4:29)
Start15 - Adding Bass (3:27)
Start16 - Writing Bassline (6:48)
Start17 - Transitions & Earcandies (6:10)
Start18 - Further Arranging & Checks (5:55)