Learn Synthesis & Sound Design with NI MASSIVE (Beginner & Intermediate Level)
Required Software: NI Massive (1.3xx or higher)
What you will learn from this course:
- Interface and signal flow in Massive
- Basics of synthesis with Massive
- Wavetable oscillators
- Modulation oscillators
- Noise generators
- Filtering / Filter types
- Performance / Stepper modes
- Insert FX
- Master FX
- Macro Controls
- Envelope shaping
- Creating pitch effects, LFO shapes and noise techniques
- Layering and sound stacking
- Creating state of the art sound designs in Massive
- Bass sound design
- Pad sound design
- Lead sound design
- creative sound design
- fx sound design
What people say:
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
Hey, really follow @prodmusiclive and check out their videos, so awsome to learn. Im proud of producers like that, teaching so much. GREAT!!
— M!KE (@mikii95) 20. Juli 2015
What you're getting:
Course option 1:
Course option 2:
Over time, we will add more BONUS sound design videos from your suggestions to the course!
Start06 Feedback (2:30)
Start07 Filters - Routing (8:59)
Start08 Filter Options (13:19)
Start09 Insert Effects (6:52)
Start10 Master Effects (11:28)
Start11 Modulation (17:34)
Start12 Keytracking (6:02)
Start13 LFO's (Low Frequency Oscillators) (11:31)
Start14 Performer & Stepper (5:12)
Start15 Macro Controls (5:26)
Start16 Global View (3:54)
Start17 Summing Up the Basics (9:26)
Frequently Asked Questions:
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
This course is designed using Native Instruments MASSIVE (1.3xx or higher). So if you have this piece of software on your computer, you're good to go.
Absolutely! The offered bundles give the best value by far with an extra discount of at least 30% on the usual shop prices. Including more sound packs, you'll get a perfect start to dive deeper. You'll be able to reverse engineer the project files and discover how to improve your own productions.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund on the course (due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the course part).
I'm Francois, classically trained musician and music producer from Germany with an insatiable passion for great sound design, audio engineering and electronic music production. I've released tracks on labels such as Universal Music, Parquet Recordings, Portrait Digital Recordings, Somatic Sense, Jannowitz Records and others. Maybe you've seen one of my tutorials on our YouTube channel "Production Music Live". I also have a personal Youtube Channel called "Francois Beats". I like exploring new ways of working, acquiring new skills and sharing my knowledge.
Check out some of my electronic music productions on
Visit my personal Website.
More of what students say (about our other courses):
- "The new Deep House course is freakin' amazing guys :)" - Malcom S. (public post to our Facebook page)
- "Fantastic tutorial on composition! I'll be checking more of your guys stuff out" - Nathan L.
- "I just wanted to send you a small email saying this course really has been a game changer. I have learned so much in such a small time frame. Everything was explained so well I could actually follow what you were saying and copy it to my own music" - Colton M.
- "Actually I've been producing for over 6 years and I wanted a fresh perspective on music theory. 10/10 is what I give you guys! Great job, easy to follow - simple explanation. Great work. Thanks. Tom." - Thomas W.
- "I am overwhelmed by your work. You can tell how much effort and time you spend on each video/track. I just wanted to say thank you for all the tips and tricks you have shown us!"
- "The first course you provided is awesome! Give us a new one :) Love it!" - Woy R.
- "I think your course "Producing a Modern Track from Start to Finish in Ableton" was phenomenal. Please make more courses like this!“ - Eduardo A.
- "You guys are amazing and are helping me learn so much!! I love the composing aspect and hate how long it takes to make a full production but all of these tips and tricks make everything faster!" - Christopher P. R.
- "Your courses are awesomeness personified!! Really amazing practical tuition aimed at getting you producing entire tracks from concept to final mix. The best Ableton learning resource I have found so far by far." - Malcom S. ( another public post to our Facebook page)